Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about me

Ki ora , My Name is Cyrus Halamamao Davis and about myself is I like Being in the new intermediate class that I am in now as a leader but as a year 8 not a year 7 In Glen Taylor School. My culture is Niuean Maori and Tokelau. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother but can’t forget my 2 parents.About my learning in this years learning is I am better then How I was last year.Everybody That knows me well will know that I am very good at Softball/Pitching (Maybe).This year what I enjoy is doing maths and writing.My challenges are becoming a stage 8 maths learner.What are my goals for this year? Well it is to stay on task and be a better leader than what I was as a year 7.This year what I am looking forward to is Camp in term 2.My personal achievements are being better in maths and also being able to get a trophy on prize giving at the end of the year.My role models are my Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment